Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Michael Arata

Michael's photoshoot was just great and so much fun! The combination of a fantastic actor (one of his many talents!) with that particular wall made for a wonderful photo (or rather photoS!) And what was really awesome was Michael's willingness to play the game without holding back (it was the first time we met.)
The wall is part of a majestic building on Esplanade, which is being fixed up (and maybe finished?) for, I believe, a movie studio (or something that has to do with movies).







Needless to say, I was very happy with Michael's pictures; yet the thing that really got me is the story he shared. It gave me goose bumps it's so moving. Also, the way he related the story was very real: as I was listening to him, I felt like I was there in that boarding school, and I was there on that airplane; yet I didn't expect what happened at the end of the story...

No comments:

Post a Comment